Friday, January 13, 2012

A Fool Only!!

Dear Blog,

This post was written the next day I met robin and somehow I forgot to post it. Anyways, here it goes:


I have made a very good observation in life which I have already shared with you all sometime back. It is that whenever you have a question about anything in your mind, you get the answer from the surroundings very soon without even asking any human being for a reply. Surroundings include people and media. So like you all know that I had a question in my mind that whether I was myself or was a fool?? (see last post). I got the answer from the surroundings. Today I had gone for our football practise sessions and when it got over and I was coming back from the filed, guess what do I see? I see our gentleman Robin in same clothes but slippers too walking towards me (ofcouse he did not realise that I was there on the foothpath). And then we saw each other. The man had guts to tell me that the amount of Rs. 650/- that I gave him was not sufficient for going to Goa (Non-AC buses to Goa have a fare of Rs 250 only) and that he found someone with whom he was planning to share a cab. The moment I saw him in the foothpath, I got the answer that I was a fool and he was a cheat. May be someone in my place would have slapped or at least abused him for cheating and saying a blatant lie. He had guts to tell me that he will give me a call. But I do not think I can  ever do that. Beating him up wouldnt have changed anything. He has to be accepted as a Trickster and I, as a Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment