Saturday, February 20, 2010

Missing you !




Be it any minute, any hour or any time of the day

Any season, any reason, I thought you were going to stay!

You were the strength, you held the talisman, you had all the charm


The unconditional support you provided with your presence so warm.

You were my sense of security, the greatest listener and I always had your shoulder

you were the key to my heart and I was your beloved holder.


I cant forget when I almost lost you and you came back marking the moment of change,


When everything was going wrong, when I needed you the most, in the manner so strange!


You were there in those times when almost everyone had changed,


You have been my partner in all crimes and seen me happy, sad, hopeless and disappointed.


You have seen me re-gaining my senses, bouncing back and controlling myself from falling again,


With you persistently tempting me to fall again and I promising myself that I wont do it again.


You were the closest to my heart and I was reassured that you are never going to go,


Thats when I took you for granted and cared about you so low.


I left you in a moment which was very weird,


And by the time the thought about you struck me, you had already disappeared.


You realise the need and value only when they leave or go away,


Such is my state and im missing you night and day!


They tried to reincarnate you, by fitting your soul in another piece,


But that is a failed attempt to bring my mind into peace.


No one can bring back what you took away with something new,


I promise I shall cherish the moments and experiences I had with you!


P.S.- I miss you but hope for a miracle that you will be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment