Sunday, March 27, 2011

MARCH –THE MONARCH

Since  I acquired virtues of awareness and consciousness, I always found that March has been the month of change in my life. If I do not realize it then when I am living in March, I release it later at some point of time that events happening in March affect me a lot. May be it is my unfounded belief as things happening in other months might be affecting my life equally as well. But I have a strong belief that March is the Monarch among all other months in a year. There are umpteenth such reasons and events that force me to believe it. I am not going to discuss any or all of them here. But you have to believe me as you do not have any choice. Those who know me and can recall such moments happening in March can very well understand what I mean to say. And for those who do not know me so well, it is for your information and knowledge.

Anyways, March is crucial for others as well for other factors. One of them being that it is the last month of the financial year and all workers, businessmen, employees look forward for it. It is the month of appraisals, revisions and bonuses. Oh! Wait. Bonus reminds me that I too had decided for readers of this blog that I shall write a bonus post for you all this month. It could be boring but bonus is bonus. I am not going to impart knowledge any further. I am just going to discuss things happening around my life:

• The visit to college for the Alumni Meet was very pleasant. It is always wonderful going back to college and meeting people you love and who love you. And the alumni meet turned out more like a 2008 batch reunion. Is our batch more enthusiastic about college or others batch are too dead. I think it is more about solidarity and attachment.

• It has been a year since I have been badly loaded with work. It may sound like boasting but I have lost 8 kilos since July, 2010. I was worried but then after a thorough medical check-up, I have found that my body is fully fit and sound. I have realized that Work is going to be like this. Whether I am there in this profession or not, work shall always be like this.

• Since one year my frequent visits to Bhopal have stopped as well. But my love for Bhopal hasn’t reduced one bit. That’s also why I chose to be an entrepreneur as well.

• I am in a very confused state of mind. But I have learned a lot and have been learning a lot in terms of behaviors and their interpretation. And I am sure about one thing that I can easily gauge the complete movie just by watching the promos and this applies to human beings and their behaviors as well. So if you think that I can be fooled easily by your fabricated and manufactured behavior, then you are wrong.

• In January, WG played third in a row final of the ELP Cup and won it second time in a row. And it may again sound like boasting, but I have been playing in finals of all cricket tournaments since seven years now for 2008 batch and WG.

• All of us are entering into most crucial phases of our lives where we have to learn to create balance between our aspirations, dreams, ambitions, expectations, obligations and responsibilities. I am sure you all know and can understand what each and every word that has been used means. I regularly pray for everyone in my thoughts and also wherever I go. Trust me I take name of each of everyone whenever I visit a temple or a place of similar importance.

• Jimmy has grown very old. Almost 15 years old now. I touch his feet when I see him. But old age comes along with a lot of diseases and issues which are painful. I feel very bad but simultaneously I feel helpless too.

Alright. Sufficient updates. Very sleepy. Will be back shortly. Take care of yourself. Quit Smoking. I will do anything u ask me to for that. Live in peace. When you feel dejected and cheated, think about doing something for needy and poor. Do not let anger take control over the good stuff inside you. No one else shall be there for you forever apart from yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment