Friday, February 4, 2011

I Say

I used to be a part time poet. Below is a poem that I had written when I was in fourth year of law. It describes my state of mind then.

I SAY !!!
 
It feels so weird and is hard to realise,
I have grown so big so fast.
I always tried hard but no plan did materialise,
no focus, no target only problems are vast and vast !
 
But its not really so fast as I have put up,
things were really slow when I was low.
Up there was sky and expectations were also up,
I never felt so hurt without even a single blow !
 
Life is very beautiful , I keep on saying,
But who says beauty is without tears,
beauty is in smile, beauty is in innocence,
Beauty is also in anger and beauty is in our moods when changing gear!
 
Present is where they say to live in,
And life would become beautiful then,
But lookingin future and reviewing past is no sin,
with self in control, I win myself again !
 
It feels so weird and hard to realise,
that i will grow more big so fast,
with many dreams and desires I realise,
Life can`t be beautiful if I give up so fast !
 
I was small, I am young, I will be oldest someday,
with dreams fulfilled or left, that will be my last say,
Life was so beautiful, so wonderful and great,
Be happy when happy and also when sad, who says you can`t change your fate !

No comments:

Post a Comment