Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Dream !!

I had yet another dream today. I was travelling in a train with some familiar looking old man who I do not know in my real life. I was carrying a brand new leather carry bad gifted by my father to me. And I put it in a seat. And just like the way I am (extremely careless about my things and my own belongings and I am very committed and careful when someone is depending on me), I forgot my bag in some temporary seat where I was sitting and lost it. The old man seemed to be very resourceful and tried helping me and before I could find my bag, I got up.

I am still trying to figure out if seeing a dream means that you have had a sound sleep. Anyways I was not feeling so fresh today after I got up and slept in the taxi while going to office and it took very long due to traffice. Plus its geting more hot and humid everyday here. And it was comparatively a lighter day in the office. I am also recording my dreams in this blog because this blog is also like my diray where you write your mind. So stuff in my blog is as raw as it comes out of mind without thinking over it, processing and also without any prejudice. I wish I could know the interpretation of dreams !!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment