Monday, March 15, 2010

Nightmare and its repercussions - Part-2

Yet another dream of arranged marriage tonight. This time the girl was very beautiful and still after saying yes before, I retracted and said no. This time i was being offered a lot of bribe (dowry) for marrying the girl. And I woke up........

And again a bad start to my day. I started late from home thinking that Il rush on my bike today only for finding that there was no petrol in bike (I will speak with shrawan about this in the evening). Then I took a cab and as expected there was a huge traffic and i ended up reaching office at 11 for fining out that MFKP (ask me if you want to know who MFKP is) was furious over certain issue to which i also was a party and he was looking for me. However gradually things got better and it has been a decent day so far.

There are two posts pending ! One about my job im currently doing and other one is about the dreamgirl. Coming soon...........

No comments:

Post a Comment