Thursday, July 1, 2010

Its still raining men !

Today I have resumed work after the holidays. But I find no change in the circumstances. The intensity of rain has become stronger. Its pouring cats and dogs. Its raining so heavily and so much that authorities (MFKP) have informed that I wont be able to get out of this city for a holiday (which is always of minimum 7-8 days for me) till December. I hope weather changes fast. Too much of any of the seasons is injurious for life. Isnt it???? I am not complaining. Till this weather changes, I will resist and fight with all my heart. I will try to develop a new approach/technique to handle these rains and will try to enhance my existing skills. After all, my batteries have been recharged. Pray for me and visit me to boost my morale in these hard times as I wont be able to visit you. Take care. Sorry for keeping out of touch for sometime now. I shall get back with pending posts as soon as I get some time to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment